Moving Information

Under certain circumstances, state law permits your child to finish the current school year they attend even after you move out of the school district for the current school year.

If your family has relocated to a home outside of the Greenfield School District and you wish for your child to continue to attend the Greenfield School District for the current school year, you must complete a Request for Tuition Waiver Due to Move form that you can obtain at your child's school.  This form can be completed and returned to the school for processing. 

Questions, please call (414) 855-2032. The Greenfield School District will determine if the eligibility criteria has been met and notify you of approval or denial. In addition it is your responsibility to apply for Open Enrollment the next February through the en of April after you have moved out of the district. Transportation for tuition waiver and open enrollment students is the responsibility of the parent and there is NO GUARANTEE enrollment can continue through Open Enrollment.


For more information go to the Department of Public Instruction web site at